programs and Pricing
Are you a TITLE I School? Request grant funds to bring your class to the Bowers!
For more information on scholarships, click here
Directions and Parking
The Bowers Museum is located at 2002 North Main Street, Santa Ana, CA 92706 on the corner of 20th & Main Street in Santa Ana – just south of the 5 freeway, (exit Main St. South) and just minutes from the 57, 55 and 22 freeways.
Kidseum is located at 1802 North Main Street, Santa Ana, CA 92706 on the corner of 18th and Main Street – just 2 blocks south of the main Bowers Museum. The entrance to Kidseum is to the rear of the building.
- Parking Lots are available directly north and south of the museum for a $6 fee
- Bowers Museum Members have the exclusive opportunity to purchase an Annual Parking Pass for $20
- There is limited metered and timed street parking available on surrounding streets. Please observe all city parking signs and restrictions. The Bowers Museum is not responsible for any parking violations incurred by guests parking on city streets.
- Buses may drop-off guests on 20th St. in the designated passenger loading zone, and may park there for the duration of your visit. Buses are not allowed to park in museum parking lots.
- Parking at Kidseum is free for scheduled Kidseum tours and programs, and during Kidseum public hours.
The bus line servicing the Bowers Museum and Kidseum is OCTA bus number 53. Metrolink and Amtrak trains stop at the Anaheim Station (3.5 miles from the museum), and the Santa Ana Station (1.7 miles from the museum).