Support The Bowers
Your generous gift will ensure that the Bowers Museum can continue to serve our community both by bringing the world to you in your homes and by providing a safe environment to welcome you back to the museum.
Donate by December 31, 2020 to enjoy the following perks:
• $50 Donation – Your Name will be Listed on a Bowers Museum Instagram Post
• $100 Donation – Your Name will be Listed on the Bowers Museum Website
• $250 Donation – Free Admission to an Upcoming Virtual Program for Inside the Walt Disney Archives: 50 Years of Preserving the Magic
• $500 Donation – Free Virtual Guided Tour with Vice President of Programs & Collections, Victoria Gerard
• $1,000 Donation - $50 Gift Card to the Bowers Gallery Store or Tangata Restaurant
• $5,000 Donation - $200 Gift Card to the Bowers Gallery Store or Tangata Restaurant
Help us spread the word!
Use #bowerschampion and tag @bowersmuseum to show your support and let your friends and family know you care about supporting the Bowers!
The CARES Act offers you a new tax benefit in return for your generosity. Donors can now use a universal tax deduction of up to $300 on their 2020 tax return if they take the standard deduction. Please consult your tax advisor regarding new 2020 tax deduction opportunities.
Give By Mail
Your gifts can be mailed to this address:
BOWERS MUSEUM, DEVELOPMENT OFFICE
2002 NORTH MAIN STREET
SANTA ANA, CA 92706
Checks should be made payable to "Bowers Museum." Designations to funds or program areas should be indicated on the memo line of the check or in accompanying correspondence. Please do not send cash through the mail.
You can donate shares of stocks or mutual funds to the Bowers Museum. For more details, call Bowers' Development team member, Parisanne Parisi, at 714.567.3639, email: PParisi@bowers.org.
Make A Pledge
Pledge to make a gift to the Bowers Museum when it's convenient for you. For more information, call Bowers' Development team member, Parisanne Parisi, at 714.567.3639, email: PParisi@bowers.org.
Corporate sponsorships provide a wonderful source of support for the Bowers Museum core programs, while offering sponsors visibility, hospitality benefits, and a powerful association with one of southern California's most innovative museums enriching lives through the world's finest arts and cultures. Contact Bowers' Development team member, Parisanne Parisi, at 714.567.3639, email: PParisi@bowers.org.